All Club Coaches and Helpers must:
• Consider the well-being and safety of participants before the development of performance.
• Develop an appropriate working relationship with performers, based on mutual trust and
• Make sure all activities are appropriate to the age, ability and experience of those taking
• Promote the positive aspects of the sport (e.g. fair play).
• Promote junior players to continue playing after their junior years by lots of support and
encouragement at the senior club.
• Display consistently high standards of behaviour and appearance.
• Follow all guidelines laid down by BADMINTON England and the club.
• Hold appropriate, valid qualifications and insurance cover.
• Never exert undue influence over performers to obtain personal benefit or reward.
• Never condone rule violations, rough play or the use of prohibited substances.