Please help the club provide an atmosphere and culture that encourages fair play and promotes badminton.
• Respect the rules of the club yourself
• Encourage your child to learn the rules of the club and the game, and play within them
• Encourage your child to value fair play and accept the judgement of officials
• Help your child to recognise good performance, not just results
• Support your child’s involvement and help them to enjoy their sport
• Ensure your child arrives on time for club sessions and events and is picked up on time
• Ensure your child’s fees are paid promptly by the due date
• Never blame a child for losing or making mistakes
• Encourage and support your child’s continuous development and progression by working
with the coach, taking the child to the tournaments and matches, providing the balance diet
• Remember that the child is not playing for you
• At matches and tournaments control your emotions as this can affect your child’s
• In case of any dispute on court, allow the child and the competition officers to deal with any possible issue.