The FastStep Badminton Club/Academy is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the well being of all its young players. The club believes that it is important that members, coaches, administrators and parents associated with the club should, at all times, show respect and be encouraged to be open in sharing any concerns or complaints they may have about any aspect of the club with head coach Zeyar Win.
As a young player of the club you are expected to abide by the following code of conduct and will be required to sign a form as an agreement and contract.
As a FastStep Academy player you will agree to:
1. Play within the laws of the game and respect all officials and their decisions.
2. Show respect for other young players in the club, opponents, other parents, officials and
3. To keep to agreed times for sessions and competitions, and inform the appropriate person if I am going to be late.
4. Inform the appropriate person immediately if having been selected for a competition or
match, I am required to withdraw due to any reason.
5. To notify the appropriate person in case of illness or accident. (i.e. Coach)
6. Wear appropriate badminton sports clothing for club sessions and competitions. E.g.
ensure that shoes are non-marking and have good grip. Thin sole “fashion shoes” are not
7. Pay any fees for training and events promptly or by the due date.
8. Not to smoke, consume alcohol or drugs of any kind on the club premises or whilst
representing the club. (Players who are required to take prescribed medicine must discuss this with the Academy Child Welfare Officer and coaches.)
9. Train to the best of my ability.
10. Play matches to the best of my best ability, when selected.
11. Participate in training and match preparation according to the instructions of my coach and assistant(s).
12. Maintain a healthy lifestyle and high standard of fitness.
13. Train with and offer assistance to my peers during training.
14. Take care of the property of the club.
15. Obey the Academy rules (including, where applicable, Academy Disciplinary Regulations).